Thursday, January 8, 2009

Top workout songs

No, I didn't make a New Year's resolution, but I am trying to turn over a new leaf as far as losing weight. I've got plenty to lose.
I seem to really feed off the music on my iPod. Certain songs give me a lot of energy, others I use during a cool-down phase (I've included one of the fast tempo songs below in the playlist.com player). There are 203 songs on my iPod, but believe it or not, I'm getting tired of rolling through the same songs.
If you've got ideas for good workout songs, that'd be great. But more than anything, I guess the message here is that when your workouts get kind of mundane, don't stop. Try adding songs or switching playlists. I find the new songs are kind of envigorating.
— Jayson Larson, editor


3 comments:

  1. I agree, a song with energy seems to give you energy! Keep up the pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I change my workout music at least once a week. I cannot listen to the same songs over and over no matter how good they are. You could also try http://inthegym.net for different workout music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check out that Web site. I absolutely have a hard time shaking up the playlist! Thanks!
    -- Jayson Larson, editor

    ReplyDelete