Wednesday, January 21, 2009

From the mouths of kids...

So after watching the inauguration all day at work I left to go pick up my kiddos from school. I started off the conversation the same as I do every day when I pick my kids up from school, so how was your day? Payden replied "it was pretty good." Then I asked "well what did you do today?" He said "Inguration stuff" (that's how he pronounced it). So I asked "well what did you think about all of it." His reply was "well did you hear the people laughing at the lady who read the poem?" I said "no" then he turned to me and said "the people were rude." So being the mom in me I said "PayBo sometimes people can be that way but as long as you act the way your suppose to others will follow." Then he says to me "mom did you see that guy who prayed I could hardly understand anything he said", I replied "at least you knew he was praying and who he was praying to."

It amazes me what kids think of, what they see. So we should all be good role models because when you think they aren't paying attention to details think again!

---Andi Green, Advertising Director

No comments:

Post a Comment