Thursday, January 15, 2009

LIVE BLOG: Dining hall is filling up at Chamber of Commerce Banquet




It's five til 7 p.m. and I think we're about to get underway. Eating, that is.
I just got done making a trip around the room, including a stop in the silent auction area for the first time. As always, there are some very nice items. "Nice" means "cool" for the fellas, including a full golf package here at the Country Club, Athens Hornet football and athletic gear and a huge gas grill. My daughter would love the little pink tractor, by the way, if anybody wants to commit money online for me to make a bid.
Let me use that opportunity to say I'd love it if you guys out there have questions or comments for me or any of my colleagues at the Review during this blog event (there's eight of us here from the paper). You can post comments by clicking the "comment" button below each blog entry.
-- Jayson Larson, editor

No comments:

Post a Comment