Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shameless self-promotion for The HC magazine

I'm locked down tight in my office right now in Central Athens proofing stories for the third issue of our quarterly magazine, The HC. We're very proud of this product.
I'm excited about this issue because each one has been better, and I'm eager to see where this one goes. But also, we have some pretty interesting stories coming down the pipe. I'm currently reading an article regarding Brownsboro ISD's Internet radio station. How many schools that size do you know that have an Internet radio station? I saw Perry Eaton, who pretty much heads up the program, broadcasting the Eustace at Brownsboro varsity game last Friday night. Perry's a great guy and familiar with a lot of folks in Athens.
This edition we will also get our first peek into a local home as part of a "beautiful homes" type feature. The idea is, we want to give readers an inside look into some of the most beautiful homes in Athens and the area. I think this will be a popular feature.
The third issue of The HC magazine is set to publish at the end of this month. If you have story ideas for the magazine, you can e-mail me at editor@athensreview.com.
-- Jayson Larson, editor

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading this edition! Thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete