Monday, February 16, 2009

Crying from laughter is a good thing...right?



I can't say why, but I have always found news bloopers hi-larious. There is something about live television screw-ups that can bring me to tears.
One night I was searching YouTube, when I came across a clip of a model falling twice and these two news anchors that can't stop laughing when they watch the clip. In my humble opinion, here is what makes this clip funny — 1) The way the girl falls (seriously it looks like her legs turn into jelly), and 2) The fact that one of the men has the type of laugh that says, "I've been smoking for awhile." You know what I am talking about, that elongated wheeze type of thing.
Needless to say, I was crying from laughter when I first watched this clip...and every subsequent time as well.
Anyway, I wanted you to enjoy it as well. Lord knows we all need a little laugh at the end of Monday.
I guess I'm saying...you're welcome!
Angela Weatherford, Associate Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment